“We must become the change we want to see”- Mahatma Gandhi This year I have the great opportunity to be a part of a mentoring program with well-known and high esteemed CEOs or Board members in Sweden. In the last meeting with my Mentor, we touched upon the importance of having the right people for the tasks, and the joint strength that is created in a well functional team. Especially in times of changes, the team [...]
Tagsagility bank office BART benchmarking business development Cards competence optimization core banking systems cost reduction customer meeting development digital banking e-invoice eBanking Suite efficiency employee empowerment empower extended enterprise Facebook financial mobility future business governance model group dynamics innovation knowledge sharing leadership lean processes mobile future mobile generation mobile payments mobile services mobility modernization modularization Nordic Back Office off-shoring outsourcing proactivity project regulations strategic partnership sustainability Swedbank team work trust
- Mobile Apps development – a Little Shop of Horrors?
- Why the Nordics are a different kettle of fish – driving forces for mobile payments
- Sense urgently needed for reporting regulations in the financial sector!
- Reinventing Financial Service Delivery
- Freefalling into another universe – or why is the way of product development so different in the manufacturing and financial sectors?