The bank in your pocket – what role will the bank play in the new, mobile society? Today, May 30, Tieto’s annual event for the banking and finance industry – Bankdagen (http://www NULL.tieto NULL.se/branscher/bank-och-forsakring/bankdagen) – takes place. This year the theme is new and steaming hot – we will be focussing on mobile payments i.e. payment with your mobile phone. The banks, the retail industry, the telecom operators, entrepreneurs – we [...]
Tagsagility bank office BART benchmarking business development Cards competence optimization core banking systems cost reduction customer meeting development digital banking e-invoice eBanking Suite efficiency employee empowerment empower extended enterprise Facebook financial mobility future business governance model group dynamics innovation knowledge sharing leadership lean processes mobile future mobile generation mobile payments mobile services mobility modernization modularization Nordic Back Office off-shoring outsourcing proactivity project regulations strategic partnership sustainability Swedbank team work trust
- Mobile Apps development – a Little Shop of Horrors?
- Why the Nordics are a different kettle of fish – driving forces for mobile payments
- Sense urgently needed for reporting regulations in the financial sector!
- Reinventing Financial Service Delivery
- Freefalling into another universe – or why is the way of product development so different in the manufacturing and financial sectors?