Click here to read part 1! “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” George Orwell (http://www NULL.brainyquote NULL.com/quotes/authors/g/george_orwell NULL.html) In part 1 we took a closer look at how activities around competence optimization can be perceived as threatening rather than well intentioned. Now we will dig down into some of the different, but very common, approaches to competence optimization and how the same [...]
Tagsagility bank office BART benchmarking business development Cards competence optimization core banking systems cost reduction customer meeting development digital banking e-invoice eBanking Suite efficiency employee empowerment empower extended enterprise Facebook financial mobility future business governance model group dynamics innovation knowledge sharing leadership lean processes mobile future mobile generation mobile payments mobile services mobility modernization modularization Nordic Back Office off-shoring outsourcing proactivity project regulations strategic partnership sustainability Swedbank team work trust
- Mobile Apps development – a Little Shop of Horrors?
- Why the Nordics are a different kettle of fish – driving forces for mobile payments
- Sense urgently needed for reporting regulations in the financial sector!
- Reinventing Financial Service Delivery
- Freefalling into another universe – or why is the way of product development so different in the manufacturing and financial sectors?