Click here to read Part 1! The Landscape OK, we understand there are some potential upsides for both Banks and corporations. But how far have we come? Let’s have a look on where we stand right now, is there a market or not for this? The total estimated market value for the entire Financial Value Chain (Order-2-Cash, Purchase-2-Pay) in Europe is € 200 Billion annually and less than 10% of this is put [...]
Tagsagility bank office BART benchmarking business development Cards competence optimization core banking systems cost reduction customer meeting development digital banking e-invoice eBanking Suite efficiency employee empowerment empower extended enterprise Facebook financial mobility future business governance model group dynamics innovation knowledge sharing leadership lean processes mobile future mobile generation mobile payments mobile services mobility modernization modularization Nordic Back Office off-shoring outsourcing proactivity project regulations strategic partnership sustainability Swedbank team work trust
- Mobile Apps development – a Little Shop of Horrors?
- Why the Nordics are a different kettle of fish – driving forces for mobile payments
- Sense urgently needed for reporting regulations in the financial sector!
- Reinventing Financial Service Delivery
- Freefalling into another universe – or why is the way of product development so different in the manufacturing and financial sectors?