Two of the core values that we try to embrace in our daily work here at Tieto are that we care for the world around us, and that we are open to new ideas. Those values came to my mind when reading an article about how innovation can be used to create new services. We are focusing on creating mobile solutions that will support our customers’ success, and maybe the micro banking business can serve [...]
Tagsagility bank office BART benchmarking business development Cards competence optimization core banking systems cost reduction customer meeting development digital banking e-invoice eBanking Suite efficiency employee empowerment empower extended enterprise Facebook financial mobility future business governance model group dynamics innovation knowledge sharing leadership lean processes mobile future mobile generation mobile payments mobile services mobility modernization modularization Nordic Back Office off-shoring outsourcing proactivity project regulations strategic partnership sustainability Swedbank team work trust
- Mobile Apps development – a Little Shop of Horrors?
- Why the Nordics are a different kettle of fish – driving forces for mobile payments
- Sense urgently needed for reporting regulations in the financial sector!
- Reinventing Financial Service Delivery
- Freefalling into another universe – or why is the way of product development so different in the manufacturing and financial sectors?