Is it really impossible for the financial industry to copy the leap that the manufacturing industry did to outsourcing/off-shoring? Or are we looking at this the wrong way and only see the obstacles? “We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success.” Henry David Thoreau quotes (http://thinkexist NULL.com/quotes/henry_david_thoreau/) (American (http://thinkexist NULL.com/nationality/american_authors/) Essayist (http://thinkexist NULL.com/occupation/famous_essayists/),
Tagsagility bank office BART benchmarking business development Cards competence optimization core banking systems cost reduction customer meeting development digital banking e-invoice eBanking Suite efficiency employee empowerment empower extended enterprise Facebook financial mobility future business governance model group dynamics innovation knowledge sharing leadership lean processes mobile future mobile generation mobile payments mobile services mobility modernization modularization Nordic Back Office off-shoring outsourcing proactivity project regulations strategic partnership sustainability Swedbank team work trust
- Mobile Apps development – a Little Shop of Horrors?
- Why the Nordics are a different kettle of fish – driving forces for mobile payments
- Sense urgently needed for reporting regulations in the financial sector!
- Reinventing Financial Service Delivery
- Freefalling into another universe – or why is the way of product development so different in the manufacturing and financial sectors?